PollenTree is open to everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race or religion.
We are a social network and information website.
PollenTree is intended to bring together people who want to have children by non-traditional methods. The decision to choose a non-traditional route to having children may be due to fertility difficulties or may be a life choice.
PollenTree brings future parents together.
You can use PollenTree to :
- Create your own online profile
- Contact other members with shared interests
- Find answers to your queries
- Join the debate about the future of conception
- Calculate when you are most fertile and keep a fertility diary
PollenTree was inspired by the many couples and single people who cannot go down the conventional route of having children.
Our aim is to create a community where users feel comfortable enough to visit regularly and to bring their questions and concerns to be addressed by like-minded users. The site is packed with information, is easy to use, accessible, welcoming and supportive.
Welcome to the PollenTree community.